The US Department of Justice told a federal judge it is unhappy with Microsoft's plans to extend a deadline for supplying technical information to licensees documenting how Windows communicates with operating systems and middleware made by other companies. Microsoft is required to supply the documentation under a 2001 consent …
Micro$ofton's Answernig Service
"I'm sorry, we cannot comply with the law at the moment, because we are too busy stealing other peoples IP, creating dodgy, bug-ridden software, and destroying emails to stave off the next anti-trust suit."
I'm constantly hearing about microsofts non-compliance with things like this, delays and delays in everything they do, releasing bad software and pushing it out in a media frenzy. This sounds like a company who is currently coasting and are trying to generate new sources of revenue while they're still trying to fix the backlash of their monopolistic tendencies.
Microsoft will hopefully be dead soon, although I heard they could probably coast for 100 years or so.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests