You say 'tomato.' I say 'troubling and flawed document retention policy.' Yes, friends. AMD and Intel are at it again, attacking each other this time over Intel's e-mail saving strategy. The chip giant is in the process of turning over millions of e-mails and other documents to AMD's attorneys as the companies head toward an …
... Morgan Stanley anyone? (what was it, $1.5b judgment against for not providing emails on time...?)
Poor AMD :<)
Poor AMD... whining again about competition in the IT world. Get over it guys (and gals), and beat Intel with superior products!
I can't say I'm sorry about Intel's (terrible) loss of e-mails. It's their information, they can do as they please with it.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers