You say 'tomato.' I say 'troubling and flawed document retention policy.' Yes, friends. AMD and Intel are at it again, attacking each other this time over Intel's e-mail saving strategy. The chip giant is in the process of turning over millions of e-mails and other documents to AMD's attorneys as the companies head toward an …
... Morgan Stanley anyone? (what was it, $1.5b judgment against for not providing emails on time...?)
Poor AMD :<)
Poor AMD... whining again about competition in the IT world. Get over it guys (and gals), and beat Intel with superior products!
I can't say I'm sorry about Intel's (terrible) loss of e-mails. It's their information, they can do as they please with it.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR