You say 'tomato.' I say 'troubling and flawed document retention policy.' Yes, friends. AMD and Intel are at it again, attacking each other this time over Intel's e-mail saving strategy. The chip giant is in the process of turning over millions of e-mails and other documents to AMD's attorneys as the companies head toward an …
... Morgan Stanley anyone? (what was it, $1.5b judgment against for not providing emails on time...?)
Poor AMD :<)
Poor AMD... whining again about competition in the IT world. Get over it guys (and gals), and beat Intel with superior products!
I can't say I'm sorry about Intel's (terrible) loss of e-mails. It's their information, they can do as they please with it.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it