You say 'tomato.' I say 'troubling and flawed document retention policy.' Yes, friends. AMD and Intel are at it again, attacking each other this time over Intel's e-mail saving strategy. The chip giant is in the process of turning over millions of e-mails and other documents to AMD's attorneys as the companies head toward an …
... Morgan Stanley anyone? (what was it, $1.5b judgment against for not providing emails on time...?)
Poor AMD :<)
Poor AMD... whining again about competition in the IT world. Get over it guys (and gals), and beat Intel with superior products!
I can't say I'm sorry about Intel's (terrible) loss of e-mails. It's their information, they can do as they please with it.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth