You say 'tomato.' I say 'troubling and flawed document retention policy.' Yes, friends. AMD and Intel are at it again, attacking each other this time over Intel's e-mail saving strategy. The chip giant is in the process of turning over millions of e-mails and other documents to AMD's attorneys as the companies head toward an …
... Morgan Stanley anyone? (what was it, $1.5b judgment against for not providing emails on time...?)
Poor AMD :<)
Poor AMD... whining again about competition in the IT world. Get over it guys (and gals), and beat Intel with superior products!
I can't say I'm sorry about Intel's (terrible) loss of e-mails. It's their information, they can do as they please with it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…