A German man who'd spent 10 days atop a 72-foot pole in protest at a conviction for fraud finally descended from his temporary eyrie after his missus sent up a topless snap of herself, Reuters reports. Fred Gregor, 45, installed himself in a small cubicle on the converted TV mast in a bid to get a new trial. His wife Suzanne, …
Daily Sport, eat your heart out
Another story from the Reg that wouldn't look out of place in a down market rag like the Daily Sport et al.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs