A German man who'd spent 10 days atop a 72-foot pole in protest at a conviction for fraud finally descended from his temporary eyrie after his missus sent up a topless snap of herself, Reuters reports. Fred Gregor, 45, installed himself in a small cubicle on the converted TV mast in a bid to get a new trial. His wife Suzanne, …
Daily Sport, eat your heart out
Another story from the Reg that wouldn't look out of place in a down market rag like the Daily Sport et al.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED