"When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean - nothing more and nothing less". - Humpty Dumpty in Wonderland A British web evangelist has been commissioned to consider how the government might intervene in independent web communities. The Cabinet Office has commissioned Tom Steinberg, the web advocate who runs …
The REAL Big Brother...
If we were living in Orwells 1984. Big Brother would be pissed. The Channel 4 Programming Execs would be in the Ministry of Love before they had a change to broadcast another of these poisonous shows to our Telescreens. Physical jerks anyone?
Great quote - says it all
What is "Man of the People" Tom Steinberg guy doing giving his blessing to government data-sharing, then denying he meant what he said?
Either he's being incredibly naive, or he's already been bought. We should have known the Web 2.0 mob would sell any principles they ever had for a pat on the back.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2