"When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean - nothing more and nothing less". - Humpty Dumpty in Wonderland A British web evangelist has been commissioned to consider how the government might intervene in independent web communities. The Cabinet Office has commissioned Tom Steinberg, the web advocate who runs …
The REAL Big Brother...
If we were living in Orwells 1984. Big Brother would be pissed. The Channel 4 Programming Execs would be in the Ministry of Love before they had a change to broadcast another of these poisonous shows to our Telescreens. Physical jerks anyone?
Great quote - says it all
What is "Man of the People" Tom Steinberg guy doing giving his blessing to government data-sharing, then denying he meant what he said?
Either he's being incredibly naive, or he's already been bought. We should have known the Web 2.0 mob would sell any principles they ever had for a pat on the back.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes