The scorn heaped upon ICANN recently for its laissez faire attitude toward customer allegations of fraud by its accredited registrar Registerfly - a scandal in which ICANN spent the better part of a year repeatedly referring customers back to Registerfly, even in the face of overwhelming evidence of misconduct - has forced ICANN …
Virtual Problem.... Virtual Solution .....for Real. Hmmm?:-)
"it could still subcontract out such enforcement to a third party security group, much as it subcontracts out domain registration to groups like Registerfly."
Universal Virtual Forces CyberOps ........ http://jamesstgeorge.proboards32.com/index.cgi?board=UKdomestic&action=display&thread=1172981581
A Community of Trust WiiCANN Trust.
Which Allows us to Virtualise Reality. Trust MI. I Kid U Not.
Imagine, and IT's True........ In Virtual Reality, God has SISters and one Mother of a Mother.XXXX A Veritable Goddess of Nymphs.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle