The scorn heaped upon ICANN recently for its laissez faire attitude toward customer allegations of fraud by its accredited registrar Registerfly - a scandal in which ICANN spent the better part of a year repeatedly referring customers back to Registerfly, even in the face of overwhelming evidence of misconduct - has forced ICANN …
Virtual Problem.... Virtual Solution .....for Real. Hmmm?:-)
"it could still subcontract out such enforcement to a third party security group, much as it subcontracts out domain registration to groups like Registerfly."
Universal Virtual Forces CyberOps ........ http://jamesstgeorge.proboards32.com/index.cgi?board=UKdomestic&action=display&thread=1172981581
A Community of Trust WiiCANN Trust.
Which Allows us to Virtualise Reality. Trust MI. I Kid U Not.
Imagine, and IT's True........ In Virtual Reality, God has SISters and one Mother of a Mother.XXXX A Veritable Goddess of Nymphs.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indescructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY