back to article Reg hacks scorched in nuclear flame blitz

Regular readers will be aware of the Vulture Central tradition which dicates that you're not a fully-fledged Reg hack until you've been subjected to a vicious outburst of e-anger from some reader with steam coming out of his or her ears. Well, we're delighted to report that Bill Ray this week passed this milestone in fine style …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Remy Redert

hiding

I bet the bottle of Scotch'll run out first. You should have taken a crate or something

2. CG

Scotch?

What.. no beer? You blaspheme!

3. Marvin the Martian

Rage of the Impotent

I'd think the grammar and spelling of the second are too consistent (and even English) to be an acceptable FotW. The last line makes it extra funny; reminds me of http://Attrition.org/postal and specifically the `wrath of the impotent' section. Yet this threat is so toothless.

That being said, sue the bastards, for slander or whatever. This common internet writing style has being taken up as `normal style for asking things to your neighbours', by several (financially successful) people in my appartment --- my favourite was a note ending "For F***'s Sake, RESPECT!" as an opening note about a (alledgedly in-)correctly parked car.

4. Darren

If you're going to be there for a while....

Surely you lads would be better getting the full works installed down there - I'm sure some plumbed in beer and some optics would be well used on the "odd" occasion you guys get flamed ;)

5. Nordrick Framelhammer

Something is wrong

There is something deeply disturbing about the second flame and that is I cannot envisage him sitting there, spittle flying, swigging clear fluid from bottle standing next to purple bread while furiously issuing the standard impotent "I will have you comments removed". His typing almost suggests he is capable of lucdid thought, but this is belied by the content.

The other bloke is either trying to take the mickey or was rejected by his fellow chavs as being too intelligent, I.E. having an IQ above 50.

This topic is closed for new posts.