Namco has released the hugely-popular Ms Pac-Man for the fifth-generation iPod. Like an old college mate who refuses to accept the world has moved on, Ms Pac-Man is still out there night after night, popping pills and running from ghosts down warp tunnels whilst listening to repetitive music. While most of us have had to grown …
Wikipedia wrong? No way...
Wow, those wikifiddlers are really on the ball. The Ms PacMan article has *already* been updated to say 1982.
Nice to know that really important facts like release dates of computer games are being kept up to date - much more important than trivial things like bios being vandalised with defamatory comments, eh?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...