A Chinese man who spent "almost all" of the seven-day Lunar New Year holiday glued to a computer game finally dropped dead at the end of the marathon session, Reuters reports. The unnamed 26-year-old, who weighed in at a fighting 150kg (330lb), collapsed on Saturday in Jinzhou, Liaoning province, following the week-long gaming …
we need details please
so what game was he playing that was good enough to keep him hooked for 7 days? -i've been looking for something to play lately.. details please.
I heard he was playing the evolution based game, Spore. Apparently he lost, but did take with him a consolation prize of a Darwin Award.
It's sad but...I just had to ask....
Did he drop any loot?
The end, eh?
"A Chinese man who spent "almost all" of the seven-day Lunar New Year holiday glued to a computer game finally dropped dead at the end of the marathon session..."
I kind of figured he hadn't dropped dead at the *beginning* of his marathon gaming session...
"What else can I do in the holiday"
How about take a walk in the local park and shift some of that bulk - bit late now mind...
30 down, 342905874325 to go.
This is roughly the 30th news article I've seen on someone dieing in an internet cafe in *insert random asian country here*.
Do these stories just come from some gullible person on the newswire, or is some research actually done to validify the accuracy of the story?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8