Battling supermodel Naomi Campbell has expressed her remorse for the phone-throwing incident which cost her maid Ana Scolavino four stiches in the head and the Streatham clotheshorse five days' community service. Opening her heart to US TV show Extra, Campbell told Terri Seymour about "her violent temper and the personal demons …
WTF is WSA?
Can someone please tell me what WSA at the start of the article stands for?
WSA - When Supermodels Attack
About those crystals...
Crystal therapy? So the next time Naomi Campbell has a temper tantrum she'll have a bunch of sharp pointy rocks to hand? That's sure to make her staff feel safer.
Woah Strong Arms
That's WOW strong arms....
Well, it *used* to stand for When Supermodels Attack, but sneaky Lester has just changed it, according to the abbr tag (Move your mouse over 'WSA', and a handy little popup will display the meaning - assuming your browser supports abbreviations)
Energy giving crystal therapy
So some really skinny bit reckons her "crystal therapy" gives her a lot of energy! I'm sure HM Customs and Excise would be interested in how many crystals she brings with her on her travels. Half an ounce I shouldn't wonder.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap