Microsoft lawyers who believed they'd buried the most embarrassing collection of documents about the company's murky past for good, without any one noticing, were in for a surprise this weekend. The archive has become a mainstay of the Bittorrent P2P file sharing networks. A healthy 20+ seeds have been distributing the files …
Virtual Mars is this side of Jupiter.
And Microsoft's Steve Clayton is pondering the Depth in "Do you think that would placate Axes of Evil by virtue of reducing them to the sum of their Thoughts to be shared Virtually and Transparently over InterNetworking Command and Control Systems which switch into HyperRadioProActive Quantum Communications Mode"
Although such a Host would Automatically Default to Root Serve.
The Host With The Most
So you're saying that the server should reside in ... Uranus?
HA! That one never gets old!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion