Microsoft lawyers who believed they'd buried the most embarrassing collection of documents about the company's murky past for good, without any one noticing, were in for a surprise this weekend. The archive has become a mainstay of the Bittorrent P2P file sharing networks. A healthy 20+ seeds have been distributing the files …
Virtual Mars is this side of Jupiter.
And Microsoft's Steve Clayton is pondering the Depth in "Do you think that would placate Axes of Evil by virtue of reducing them to the sum of their Thoughts to be shared Virtually and Transparently over InterNetworking Command and Control Systems which switch into HyperRadioProActive Quantum Communications Mode"
Although such a Host would Automatically Default to Root Serve.
The Host With The Most
So you're saying that the server should reside in ... Uranus?
HA! That one never gets old!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015