United Parcel Service (UPS) will cancel its order for 10 freight versions of the A380 superjumbo if there are any further delays to a revised delivery schedule, the BBC reports. UPS had been due to take the controls off its shiny new aircraft between 2009 and 2012, but the A380's wiring woes - which have set the whole programme …
It's $2.8bn at list prices, which UPS almost certainly didn't pay. In fact if hear'say is to be believed, pretty much no-one pays list prices for either Boeing or Airbus planes.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email