Brussels Airlines recently found itself in some unexpected turbluence when superstitious passengers complained about its spiffing logo. The new Brussels Airlines logo The airline's stylised 'b' ruffled a few feathers since it comprised 13 dots. The company said it was "taken aback by the strength of feeling", the BBC reports …
Hope they won't be flying to China anytime soon as I think the number fourteen is unlucky there as it sounds like the word for death!
Perhaps they should have removed one of the balls instead!
That sounds painful
People are retarded.
13 balls, eh?
Better for the logo to have 'em than the pilots.
They should have known better...
If these guys had actually -flow- commercially at any stage in their lives, they would have noticed at least the following:
- You cannot get a seat on row 13 on any airline.
- There is no number 13 finger or gate at (almost) any airport.
- Some airlines have cheaper flights on marked dates, such as Friday 13ths.
Alas...they have learned the lesson!
Just goes to show...
Earth: Mostly harmless. No intelligent life.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders