The Mexican state of Chihuahua has formulated a cunning plan to reduce the area's soaring teenage birth rate - obliging youngsters to look after wailing, burping robobabies, Reuters reports. Pairs of high school students aged between 13 and 17 adopt the computerised "RealCare babies" for two or three days, during which they are …
Did anyone read the book "Flour Babies", years ago?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!