The US military has taken another step forward with its research into "non-lethal crowd control systems" after reaching back into the disco era for inspiration. The US Army is looking to deploy a powerful strobe searchlight mounted in a pilotless drone aircraft. The strobe is intended to cause "immobilisation to all those …
Hi, dont usually feel like making a comment but would someone not have learning from pokemon causing kids ti epileptic fits realised a giant strobe might cause some complications?
Besides Atari Teenage Riot fans might just think its a party.
Can't we just sit down and work this out without resorting to a riot?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series