The US military has taken another step forward with its research into "non-lethal crowd control systems" after reaching back into the disco era for inspiration. The US Army is looking to deploy a powerful strobe searchlight mounted in a pilotless drone aircraft. The strobe is intended to cause "immobilisation to all those …
Hi, dont usually feel like making a comment but would someone not have learning from pokemon causing kids ti epileptic fits realised a giant strobe might cause some complications?
Besides Atari Teenage Riot fans might just think its a party.
Can't we just sit down and work this out without resorting to a riot?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked