The US military has taken another step forward with its research into "non-lethal crowd control systems" after reaching back into the disco era for inspiration. The US Army is looking to deploy a powerful strobe searchlight mounted in a pilotless drone aircraft. The strobe is intended to cause "immobilisation to all those …
Hi, dont usually feel like making a comment but would someone not have learning from pokemon causing kids ti epileptic fits realised a giant strobe might cause some complications?
Besides Atari Teenage Riot fans might just think its a party.
Can't we just sit down and work this out without resorting to a riot?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom