Last week Microsoft settled its only outstanding anti-trust case, a class action lawsuit brought in Iowa. Comes vs Microsoft was resolved seven weeks into trial, and the terms of the settlement will not be revealed until April. However, the settlement has already had one fortunate outcome for Redmond. The plaintiffs' evidence …
The archive is NOT LOST! It will be posted on Groklaw
All of the exhibits, declared to be in the public domain -- i.e. no restrictions on distribution -- will be posted on the Groklaw site!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR