Last week Microsoft settled its only outstanding anti-trust case, a class action lawsuit brought in Iowa. Comes vs Microsoft was resolved seven weeks into trial, and the terms of the settlement will not be revealed until April. However, the settlement has already had one fortunate outcome for Redmond. The plaintiffs' evidence …
The archive is NOT LOST! It will be posted on Groklaw
All of the exhibits, declared to be in the public domain -- i.e. no restrictions on distribution -- will be posted on the Groklaw site!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs