Last week Microsoft settled its only outstanding anti-trust case, a class action lawsuit brought in Iowa. Comes vs Microsoft was resolved seven weeks into trial, and the terms of the settlement will not be revealed until April. However, the settlement has already had one fortunate outcome for Redmond. The plaintiffs' evidence …
The archive is NOT LOST! It will be posted on Groklaw
All of the exhibits, declared to be in the public domain -- i.e. no restrictions on distribution -- will be posted on the Groklaw site!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM