Last week Microsoft settled its only outstanding anti-trust case, a class action lawsuit brought in Iowa. Comes vs Microsoft was resolved seven weeks into trial, and the terms of the settlement will not be revealed until April. However, the settlement has already had one fortunate outcome for Redmond. The plaintiffs' evidence …
The archive is NOT LOST! It will be posted on Groklaw
All of the exhibits, declared to be in the public domain -- i.e. no restrictions on distribution -- will be posted on the Groklaw site!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS