I’ve always had a soft spot for Citrix as a platform but it used to have limitations for general use – not least, that it used not to work too well without a network connection. Well, it looks like those days are properly over now. Citrix has been acquiring new technology for some time and now with release 4.5 of Presentation …
It's a blog
As it's a blog posting, it reflects my honestly-held personal opinion, Andy.
What do you disagree with? With measuring end-user experience? With the idea that EdgeSight does this? With the idea that Citrix sells EdgeSight? Or the idea that Citrix has repackaged its technologies into its latest release? Or, do you just dislike Citrix?
I think you should be more explicit!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops