I’ve always had a soft spot for Citrix as a platform but it used to have limitations for general use – not least, that it used not to work too well without a network connection. Well, it looks like those days are properly over now. Citrix has been acquiring new technology for some time and now with release 4.5 of Presentation …
It's a blog
As it's a blog posting, it reflects my honestly-held personal opinion, Andy.
What do you disagree with? With measuring end-user experience? With the idea that EdgeSight does this? With the idea that Citrix sells EdgeSight? Or the idea that Citrix has repackaged its technologies into its latest release? Or, do you just dislike Citrix?
I think you should be more explicit!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24