I’ve always had a soft spot for Citrix as a platform but it used to have limitations for general use – not least, that it used not to work too well without a network connection. Well, it looks like those days are properly over now. Citrix has been acquiring new technology for some time and now with release 4.5 of Presentation …
It's a blog
As it's a blog posting, it reflects my honestly-held personal opinion, Andy.
What do you disagree with? With measuring end-user experience? With the idea that EdgeSight does this? With the idea that Citrix sells EdgeSight? Or the idea that Citrix has repackaged its technologies into its latest release? Or, do you just dislike Citrix?
I think you should be more explicit!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan