I’ve always had a soft spot for Citrix as a platform but it used to have limitations for general use – not least, that it used not to work too well without a network connection. Well, it looks like those days are properly over now. Citrix has been acquiring new technology for some time and now with release 4.5 of Presentation …
It's a blog
As it's a blog posting, it reflects my honestly-held personal opinion, Andy.
What do you disagree with? With measuring end-user experience? With the idea that EdgeSight does this? With the idea that Citrix sells EdgeSight? Or the idea that Citrix has repackaged its technologies into its latest release? Or, do you just dislike Citrix?
I think you should be more explicit!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip