I’ve always had a soft spot for Citrix as a platform but it used to have limitations for general use – not least, that it used not to work too well without a network connection. Well, it looks like those days are properly over now. Citrix has been acquiring new technology for some time and now with release 4.5 of Presentation …
It's a blog
As it's a blog posting, it reflects my honestly-held personal opinion, Andy.
What do you disagree with? With measuring end-user experience? With the idea that EdgeSight does this? With the idea that Citrix sells EdgeSight? Or the idea that Citrix has repackaged its technologies into its latest release? Or, do you just dislike Citrix?
I think you should be more explicit!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can