Japanese whaling ship the Nisshin Maru - currently in Antarctica's Ross Sea - has been partially evacuated following a fire, the BBC reports. Around 120 crew members of the 8,000-tonne processing ship were moved to other vessels just before dawn today, while 30 stayed on board to fight the blaze in the ship's engine rooms. One …
They should take a cue from the Eskimos
Perhaps the Japanese should take a cue from the American Eskimos. They are permitted to hunt whales, but only from small boats (boats, not ships) using hand held harpoons. That would seem like a fair way of doing it.
As far as their attitude that science supports them, science supports the American view that global warming is a myth. Just ask us.
dillon in Austin, Tejas
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS