Packaged in a very nice, neat, little tin box – which could no doubt find a dozen different uses around the home after the contents are removed – the Xploder PS 2 HDTV Player certainly looks like it means business. You may remember we previewed it back in August 2006, well now we've got our hands on one... PS2 HDTV player …
At odds with previous reviews
This product has had some very negative reviews on other sites, I'm surprised you had no problems with it.
Brain in neutral review?
Smells like one, and I just love the comedy 'Before' and 'After' comparision image. Better than late night infomercials for fat trimming thigh burners or whatnot.
Wouldn't say we had "no" problems...
Yes, we had seen other reviews of the same product, and noted problems that others had.
Our test wasn’t completely free of difficulty, but we managed to make it work in the end to a reasonable degree of success.
Perhaps that was down to the particular review sample, the our actual console itself or even the HD TV we used. There are also some reviews dotted around where the user found some degree of success after a little perseverance.
And as far as the “before” and “after” shots go, yes, that was meant to be funny.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Thought your Android phone was locked? THINK AGAIN