Back in July last year, we reported on the latest innovation in urinal technology: the "Wizmark Urinal Communicator", designed to give forth whenever some unsuspecting bar customer points his pecker at the porcelain. Specifically, the Wizmark is a "waterproof, disposable drain cover embedded with electronics that senses a …
How long before there are monitors in the urinal to detect alcohol and illegal drugs?
The drug detector would, of course, have to take a photo of the offender, leading to hilarious possibilities ("I swear, it's a case of mistaken identity, guv!").
Re: Big Brother
With alcohol and drug monitoring and the photo being taken of the person, how long before that photo is passed to facial recognition technology, that identifies him and notifies the local coppers that John Bull of 1 Reefer Lane is off his face on pot? As soon as he comes out of the bog, there's the bobbies all waiting to nick him!
Even worse is the possibility that the device can only photograph your old fella, so every bloke in the country has front up for a photo of his pecker to put on the National ID database!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER