One eBayer seems to have provided proof of something most chaps have long suspected: that acquiring a big, red shiny car which goes very fast does not in fact make your penis bigger. Try this (unsuccessful) auction of a 1984 Ferrari Testarossa - an automobile which some say can, in addition to adding 100mph to your top speed, …
Looks like the guy was ripped off too lol. Seller has low feedback and is no longer a registered user
Perhaps he was annoyed that he hadn't received his penis pump he felt he had to rip someone else off. Apart from the short description (I'd be expecting someone selling a ferrari to write something more detailed) there is a mis-match with years auction title and the description. Also, advertising something that is in "Excellent condition inside and out" with images showing a missing wing mirror should result in some questions being asked.
What's next, portfolio?
Looks like this fellow has issues keeping things up.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why