North Korea last night agreed to shut down its principal nuclear reactor in return for fuel aid, the BBC reports. The deal, reached in Beijing following lengthy talks, raises hopes that Pyongyang has decided to bow to international pressure and move towards nuclear disarmament. Envoy Wu Dawei, representing China at the …
North Korean ceases nuclear development
In the mid-1990s, the NK suckered the Clinton Administration into providing aid in return for the NKs not doing something similar. Now the Bush administration seems to have been similarly suckered.
I also heard that the NKs were able to sell two tracts of land, both ocean-front property with a view of migrating whales, located in Nebraska and Wyoming. Such a deal.
Anyone who believes Kim Jong Il is going to honor his commitments is mentally on another planet.
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Memory troubling you, Android? Yet another data slurp vuln revealed