Also in this week's column: If whales can communicate by telepathy, why can't humans? Why do we like to scratch a wound when it's healing? You think you know about the brain? Korsakoff's Syndrome is an inability to form new memories because of damage to the brain's temporal lobes after years of alcohol abuse. Sufferers make …
Cite your sources, please.
After the whale telepathy article, I think Dr Juan should cite his sources for these claims.
"can only detect your blind spots by having you close the eye not being tested."
As shown on Dr. Alice Roberts' show this week past, you can actually take a picture of the retina and the exit to the optic nerve is clearly visible.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'