Also in this week's column: If whales can communicate by telepathy, why can't humans? Why do we like to scratch a wound when it's healing? You think you know about the brain? Korsakoff's Syndrome is an inability to form new memories because of damage to the brain's temporal lobes after years of alcohol abuse. Sufferers make …
Cite your sources, please.
After the whale telepathy article, I think Dr Juan should cite his sources for these claims.
"can only detect your blind spots by having you close the eye not being tested."
As shown on Dr. Alice Roberts' show this week past, you can actually take a picture of the retina and the exit to the optic nerve is clearly visible.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad