Also in this week's column: If whales can communicate by telepathy, why can't humans? Why do we like to scratch a wound when it's healing? You think you know about the brain? Korsakoff's Syndrome is an inability to form new memories because of damage to the brain's temporal lobes after years of alcohol abuse. Sufferers make …
Cite your sources, please.
After the whale telepathy article, I think Dr Juan should cite his sources for these claims.
"can only detect your blind spots by having you close the eye not being tested."
As shown on Dr. Alice Roberts' show this week past, you can actually take a picture of the retina and the exit to the optic nerve is clearly visible.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars