Richard Clarke, the world's most famous security expert, has a new book entitled Breakpoint. A techno-thriller, it takes its place among its equivalents, romance fictions for American men, a genre for combining combat action porn with loving trademarked descriptions of weapons. The men in this story get hard over firearms, …
The Last Laugh
"This reviewer laughed out loud when reading it, a result Clarke may have intended. ®"
I doubt that very much, George. Do you think you lost the point of the plots along the way?
Don't worry though, Bletchley/Hanslope Park type boffins will carry y'all into a Brighter Future. Think Orange AIgents 42 give yourself a clue as to what is going on around you.
Laugh out Loud indeed
Clarke will have to go a long way to out-laugh Matthew Reilly, whose heroes pilot 747's down lift shafts and have to defuse doomsday devices whilst locked inside tanks that have just been pushed out of a plane by neo-nazis...
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix