You know how it is: you've just spent five years lovingly crafting an HO-scale layout of Clapham Junction but can't help feeling there's a certain something missing which would lend your model railway an authentic urban edge. Well, fret not, because down at the International Toy Fair in Nuremberg, the Busch company recently …
I liked the idea of
"The man moves his buttocks and needs between 14 and 16 volts to do so, AC or DC."
There's no substitute for a dirty mind
It seems like there's a lot of dirty model railway figurines to be had.
I had a look at the maker Noch's website (www.noch.de), and if you take a look at the "Figuren und Ausschmückungen" section, there's quite a few laughs to be had... Hint: Look closely at the figures section...
Naked model railway inhabitants...
They're not the first.
Next time you're at Legoland, take a closer look in the London area and look for some of the "adult" characters in the Soho area...
or at Babbacombe Model Village in Torquay, or Bekonscot Model Village in Buckinghamshire... both with surprisingly graphic nudest beaches hidden from casual view...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait