It's been a difficult week in the UK - a letter bomber with no staying power, alleged terrorists arrested, strange white stuff falling from the sky and destroying rail and tube networks, and the arrival of the dreaded bird 'flu on a turkey farm in Suffolk. Fortunately, help is at hand. We received the following round-robin …
Another entry for the BOFH's excuse caledar?
I assume the BOFH will be adding this excuse to the Calendar, along with "Wrong Kind of snow"??
Was wondering how they were going to convince the B Arc to do a U turn and come back with the telephone sanitisers.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network