It's been a difficult week in the UK - a letter bomber with no staying power, alleged terrorists arrested, strange white stuff falling from the sky and destroying rail and tube networks, and the arrival of the dreaded bird 'flu on a turkey farm in Suffolk. Fortunately, help is at hand. We received the following round-robin …
Another entry for the BOFH's excuse caledar?
I assume the BOFH will be adding this excuse to the Calendar, along with "Wrong Kind of snow"??
Was wondering how they were going to convince the B Arc to do a U turn and come back with the telephone sanitisers.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?