It's been a difficult week in the UK - a letter bomber with no staying power, alleged terrorists arrested, strange white stuff falling from the sky and destroying rail and tube networks, and the arrival of the dreaded bird 'flu on a turkey farm in Suffolk. Fortunately, help is at hand. We received the following round-robin …
Another entry for the BOFH's excuse caledar?
I assume the BOFH will be adding this excuse to the Calendar, along with "Wrong Kind of snow"??
Was wondering how they were going to convince the B Arc to do a U turn and come back with the telephone sanitisers.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9