It was with more of a whimper than a bang that Oracle Wednesday handed a framework for building standardized regulatory compliance systems to the Liberty Alliance Project. The Oracle-backed Identity Governance Framework (IGF) provides a framework to define policies and build systems that help ensure organizations' comply with …
Why disappointing? Not bang but whimper because...?
It's unclear whether there was a substantive reason for the disappointment on this announcement, which end up being edited out of the article, or if was really something as trivial as Larry Ellison's unexpected absence.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month