It was with more of a whimper than a bang that Oracle Wednesday handed a framework for building standardized regulatory compliance systems to the Liberty Alliance Project. The Oracle-backed Identity Governance Framework (IGF) provides a framework to define policies and build systems that help ensure organizations' comply with …
Why disappointing? Not bang but whimper because...?
It's unclear whether there was a substantive reason for the disappointment on this announcement, which end up being edited out of the article, or if was really something as trivial as Larry Ellison's unexpected absence.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen