It was with more of a whimper than a bang that Oracle Wednesday handed a framework for building standardized regulatory compliance systems to the Liberty Alliance Project. The Oracle-backed Identity Governance Framework (IGF) provides a framework to define policies and build systems that help ensure organizations' comply with …
Why disappointing? Not bang but whimper because...?
It's unclear whether there was a substantive reason for the disappointment on this announcement, which end up being edited out of the article, or if was really something as trivial as Larry Ellison's unexpected absence.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update