It was with more of a whimper than a bang that Oracle Wednesday handed a framework for building standardized regulatory compliance systems to the Liberty Alliance Project. The Oracle-backed Identity Governance Framework (IGF) provides a framework to define policies and build systems that help ensure organizations' comply with …
Why disappointing? Not bang but whimper because...?
It's unclear whether there was a substantive reason for the disappointment on this announcement, which end up being edited out of the article, or if was really something as trivial as Larry Ellison's unexpected absence.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer