It's not programming any more - it's composition. At least this is what Andy Bailey, VP of global marketing at Attunity, argues. With the release this week of version 2.1 of InFocus, Bailey says Attunity has introduced 'the first iteration of developer tools' which will enable customers to build their own applications on the …
dé ja vu
Sounds exactly like what we were promised 4GLs would bring us way back in the late 80's early 90's, only doing for XML/JSP what 4GLs did for SQL/Green screen forms. Build your own apps. in days! Do away with expensive development teams! Yea! - please excuse my cynicism, but I think we've seen this before.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO