It's not programming any more - it's composition. At least this is what Andy Bailey, VP of global marketing at Attunity, argues. With the release this week of version 2.1 of InFocus, Bailey says Attunity has introduced 'the first iteration of developer tools' which will enable customers to build their own applications on the …
dé ja vu
Sounds exactly like what we were promised 4GLs would bring us way back in the late 80's early 90's, only doing for XML/JSP what 4GLs did for SQL/Green screen forms. Build your own apps. in days! Do away with expensive development teams! Yea! - please excuse my cynicism, but I think we've seen this before.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star