It's not programming any more - it's composition. At least this is what Andy Bailey, VP of global marketing at Attunity, argues. With the release this week of version 2.1 of InFocus, Bailey says Attunity has introduced 'the first iteration of developer tools' which will enable customers to build their own applications on the …
dé ja vu
Sounds exactly like what we were promised 4GLs would bring us way back in the late 80's early 90's, only doing for XML/JSP what 4GLs did for SQL/Green screen forms. Build your own apps. in days! Do away with expensive development teams! Yea! - please excuse my cynicism, but I think we've seen this before.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch