It's not programming any more - it's composition. At least this is what Andy Bailey, VP of global marketing at Attunity, argues. With the release this week of version 2.1 of InFocus, Bailey says Attunity has introduced 'the first iteration of developer tools' which will enable customers to build their own applications on the …
dé ja vu
Sounds exactly like what we were promised 4GLs would bring us way back in the late 80's early 90's, only doing for XML/JSP what 4GLs did for SQL/Green screen forms. Build your own apps. in days! Do away with expensive development teams! Yea! - please excuse my cynicism, but I think we've seen this before.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you