A NASA astronaut has been arrested and charged with battery and attempted kidnapping. Mission specialist Lisa Nowak is alleged to have tried to kidnap Colleen Shipman, who she appears to have considered a rival for the affections of her fellow astronaut William Oefelein. Nowak is reported to have driven 1,000 miles from Houston …
To me, the explaination is all in the beginning and end
of this stunning article !
After tests were conducted, the Government discovered
shagging in space was extremely better than down on
Shipman and Oefelein were on the list for some more
experiments during an upcoming space flight.
Then Nowak had accidentally access to the information ...
our best and brightest
So, America's best and brightest, pulling hair and slapping (and perhaps cutting into pieces and dumping in a trash bag).
I'd just like Reg readers from the UK to know that there actually two different countries called the United States. I'm from the other one.
Human life discovered in space
So astronauts are actual human beings with human frailties? Who'd-a-thunkit?
Actually I'm relieved. One less potential source of superhuman beings poised to enslave we mere mortals.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?