A NASA astronaut has been arrested and charged with battery and attempted kidnapping. Mission specialist Lisa Nowak is alleged to have tried to kidnap Colleen Shipman, who she appears to have considered a rival for the affections of her fellow astronaut William Oefelein. Nowak is reported to have driven 1,000 miles from Houston …
To me, the explaination is all in the beginning and end
of this stunning article !
After tests were conducted, the Government discovered
shagging in space was extremely better than down on
Shipman and Oefelein were on the list for some more
experiments during an upcoming space flight.
Then Nowak had accidentally access to the information ...
our best and brightest
So, America's best and brightest, pulling hair and slapping (and perhaps cutting into pieces and dumping in a trash bag).
I'd just like Reg readers from the UK to know that there actually two different countries called the United States. I'm from the other one.
Human life discovered in space
So astronauts are actual human beings with human frailties? Who'd-a-thunkit?
Actually I'm relieved. One less potential source of superhuman beings poised to enslave we mere mortals.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?