Devolo's first HomePlug AV powerline Ethernet adaptor, the dLAN 200 AVdesk, wasn't a unit that plugs straight into a mains power socket, unlike Netgear's HDX101, which I reviewed last week and, for that matter, UK vendor Solwise's 200Mbps PL-200AV product. But while the HDX101 and the Solwise use much the same form-factor, they' …
I was wondering if it was possible to pair the Devolo HomeAV and Solwise or do you have to stay loyal to one supplier? What transfer rates/impact does it have having multiple vendors kit?
I can see some locations where the Solwise would be best for me, others where the Devolo would.
I'm sure others might like to know too.
Hi - yes the devolo will work with the Solwise as they both support the HomePlug AV standard. devolo also have released a wall-plug version too www.devolo.co.uk
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked