A marketing campaign that planted electronic devices throughout Boston was so successful it brought parts of the city to a virtual standstill after authorities mistook them for terrorist bombs. Picture of Mooninite lightboard The devices, promoting an adult cartoon, contained blinking lights that bore the image of an …
It seems the Americans have been spooked! small Alien shaped LEDs shut down a city?
The fact they are even considering legal action and billing the marketing company is ridiculous! One actual terrorist attack and millions of spooked Americans crying wolf.
What do you expect?
what would you expect from a country whose own government thrives when, and only when, the masses are scared? I mean for christ's sake its a litebright with visible wires! Honetly I used to play with those things in kindergarten and they think they resemble bombs?!
Besides which If I was a terrorist why in some deity's name would I immortalize characters from Aqua Teen hunger Force? wouldn't it be more likely to have a message of hate rather than just a 1980's computer graphic inspired Cartoon character?
The American public needs to take some valium and not dismiss everything they dislike as "evil" or "an act of Terrorism".
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan