Demand for eco-friendly bio-fuels in the US is being blamed for a massive rise in the price of corn in Mexico. The recent 400 per cent increase in the price of a tortilla has driven thousands of Mexico's poorest people onto the streets in protest. The country has been entitled to cheap corn imports from the US for some time, …
This is pure bull. Most corn grown in the US and used for Biofuels and feed is yellow corn. Mexicans use white corn for their tortillas. This is simply a matter of local speculators driving up the price of corn in Mexico and trying to shift the blame elsewhere.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64