The old Microsoft used to ban strippers from interrupting its product launch events. In Sept. of 2000, Microsoft unveiled a fleet of new server software products at San Francisco's Warfield Theater - a music venue in a pretty grimy part of the city. To protect its audience from filth, Microsoft bought out the Crazy Horse strip …
Dance, Vulture, Dance!
Perhaps Reg's Second Life avatar could have his own web page, something to complement www.subservientchicken.com ???
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked