The old Microsoft used to ban strippers from interrupting its product launch events. In Sept. of 2000, Microsoft unveiled a fleet of new server software products at San Francisco's Warfield Theater - a music venue in a pretty grimy part of the city. To protect its audience from filth, Microsoft bought out the Crazy Horse strip …
Dance, Vulture, Dance!
Perhaps Reg's Second Life avatar could have his own web page, something to complement www.subservientchicken.com ???
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR