The old Microsoft used to ban strippers from interrupting its product launch events. In Sept. of 2000, Microsoft unveiled a fleet of new server software products at San Francisco's Warfield Theater - a music venue in a pretty grimy part of the city. To protect its audience from filth, Microsoft bought out the Crazy Horse strip …
Dance, Vulture, Dance!
Perhaps Reg's Second Life avatar could have his own web page, something to complement www.subservientchicken.com ???
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...