Also in this week's column: Great moments in human research 1 How much damage does a tapeworm do to the human body? Is it dangerous to wake a sleepwalker? Does urinating after sex prevent catching HIV or other infections? Asked by John Norton of Philadelphia, USA It is widely believed that urinating after sex will prevent …
What the hell as this to do with IT? Is this a serious information source or a Joke?
I sign up to the IT register because it gives me a balanced view of the world of technology.
OK sometimes it is a bit tongue in cheek - but on the whole I find it useful
This has nothing to do with technology. Stick to what you are good at.
I'll tell you what the hell...
" This has nothing to do with technology. "
Believe you me, sex and the IT world are like this man! Save the ignorant minds of the technological worlds by making clear their dellusions of filled sex myths.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON