Also in this week's column: Great moments in human research 1 How much damage does a tapeworm do to the human body? Is it dangerous to wake a sleepwalker? Does urinating after sex prevent catching HIV or other infections? Asked by John Norton of Philadelphia, USA It is widely believed that urinating after sex will prevent …
What the hell as this to do with IT? Is this a serious information source or a Joke?
I sign up to the IT register because it gives me a balanced view of the world of technology.
OK sometimes it is a bit tongue in cheek - but on the whole I find it useful
This has nothing to do with technology. Stick to what you are good at.
I'll tell you what the hell...
" This has nothing to do with technology. "
Believe you me, sex and the IT world are like this man! Save the ignorant minds of the technological worlds by making clear their dellusions of filled sex myths.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it