China has confirmed it recently used a ground-based medium-range ballistic missile to destroy an old weather satellite, the BBC reports. A statement by Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao backed up initial claims in American Aviation Week and Space Technology which reported that a Feng Yun 1C polar orbit weather satellite …
First dibs on space
"Everyone has to use space peacefully, except us. We can do what we like, cos we were here first(*)."
Eh, no. I believe the Russians were there first:
First satellite, first dog, first man..
So does this mean...
Our astronauts will soon be able to get good dim sum in space?
RE: So does this mean...
>>Our astronauts will soon be able to get good dim sum in space?
...only if you like 'em in very small fragments with an after-taste of H-6.
-Joe / pixolut.com
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low