China has confirmed it recently used a ground-based medium-range ballistic missile to destroy an old weather satellite, the BBC reports. A statement by Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao backed up initial claims in American Aviation Week and Space Technology which reported that a Feng Yun 1C polar orbit weather satellite …
First dibs on space
"Everyone has to use space peacefully, except us. We can do what we like, cos we were here first(*)."
Eh, no. I believe the Russians were there first:
First satellite, first dog, first man..
So does this mean...
Our astronauts will soon be able to get good dim sum in space?
RE: So does this mean...
>>Our astronauts will soon be able to get good dim sum in space?
...only if you like 'em in very small fragments with an after-taste of H-6.
-Joe / pixolut.com
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen