China has confirmed it recently used a ground-based medium-range ballistic missile to destroy an old weather satellite, the BBC reports. A statement by Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao backed up initial claims in American Aviation Week and Space Technology which reported that a Feng Yun 1C polar orbit weather satellite …
First dibs on space
"Everyone has to use space peacefully, except us. We can do what we like, cos we were here first(*)."
Eh, no. I believe the Russians were there first:
First satellite, first dog, first man..
So does this mean...
Our astronauts will soon be able to get good dim sum in space?
RE: So does this mean...
>>Our astronauts will soon be able to get good dim sum in space?
...only if you like 'em in very small fragments with an after-taste of H-6.
-Joe / pixolut.com
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes