I wrote a series of articles about second generation BI (which I refuse to refer to as Business Intelligence twodotoh) about six months ago. Why then I am returning to it? Because I think it is time to take a step back from the BI market and view it more holistically before we even consider what a next generation environment …
I am pleased that someone has noticed that BI covers far too much.
The GL Company has been building a market over the last 5 years in Accounting Intelligence. It uses real time OLAP technology to help the Accounts Department close off the month end and publish reports. They have over 200 Blue Chip companies using Accounting Intelligence along side Business Intelligence.
Have a look at www.AccountingIntelligence.com I would be interested in your feed back
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base