Though IT is one of the fastest changing industries, there are some things that endure the test of time. The books included here fall into that category and are as relevant now as when they were first published. Here's your chance to pick up some classic programming titles with Register Books at a massive 40 per cent off. …
DeMarco and Lister's "Peopleware", perhaps?
myers' "The Art of Software Testing"?
Advanced Programming in the Unix Environment (Stevens)
The best book I have come across for POSIX environments.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24