Though IT is one of the fastest changing industries, there are some things that endure the test of time. The books included here fall into that category and are as relevant now as when they were first published. Here's your chance to pick up some classic programming titles with Register Books at a massive 40 per cent off. …
DeMarco and Lister's "Peopleware", perhaps?
myers' "The Art of Software Testing"?
Advanced Programming in the Unix Environment (Stevens)
The best book I have come across for POSIX environments.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean