Also in this week's column: Is it true that a woman's breasts can grow enormously overnight? Why is it absolutely impossible to sneeze with your eyes open? Why do we open our mouths to yawn properly? Why do some people have three nipples? Asked by Kumari Issar of Mumbai, India It is not widely known, but about one in 50 …
Next time you re-hash some work from Wikipedia, how about at least mentioning where you got the info from. Search for 'third nipple' on Wikipedia and you get a much better article (including famous extra nippelous).
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked