Also in this week's column: Is it true that a woman's breasts can grow enormously overnight? Why is it absolutely impossible to sneeze with your eyes open? Why do we open our mouths to yawn properly? Why do some people have three nipples? Asked by Kumari Issar of Mumbai, India It is not widely known, but about one in 50 …
Next time you re-hash some work from Wikipedia, how about at least mentioning where you got the info from. Search for 'third nipple' on Wikipedia and you get a much better article (including famous extra nippelous).
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops