Also in this week's column: Is it true that a woman's breasts can grow enormously overnight? Why is it absolutely impossible to sneeze with your eyes open? Why do we open our mouths to yawn properly? Why do some people have three nipples? Asked by Kumari Issar of Mumbai, India It is not widely known, but about one in 50 …
Next time you re-hash some work from Wikipedia, how about at least mentioning where you got the info from. Search for 'third nipple' on Wikipedia and you get a much better article (including famous extra nippelous).
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER