Also in this week's column: Is it true that a woman's breasts can grow enormously overnight? Why is it absolutely impossible to sneeze with your eyes open? Why do we open our mouths to yawn properly? Why do some people have three nipples? Asked by Kumari Issar of Mumbai, India It is not widely known, but about one in 50 …
Next time you re-hash some work from Wikipedia, how about at least mentioning where you got the info from. Search for 'third nipple' on Wikipedia and you get a much better article (including famous extra nippelous).
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it