Also in this week's column: Is it true that a woman's breasts can grow enormously overnight? Why is it absolutely impossible to sneeze with your eyes open? Why do we open our mouths to yawn properly? Why do some people have three nipples? Asked by Kumari Issar of Mumbai, India It is not widely known, but about one in 50 …
Next time you re-hash some work from Wikipedia, how about at least mentioning where you got the info from. Search for 'third nipple' on Wikipedia and you get a much better article (including famous extra nippelous).
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins