Also in this week's column: Why do some people have three nipples? Why is it absolutely impossible to sneeze with your eyes open? Why do we open our mouths to yawn properly? Is it true that a woman's breasts can grow enormously overnight? Asked by Kumari Issar of Mumbai, India Gigantomastia is the condition in which a woman …
Why why why?
Did they check with her husband to see if he was happy with this 6 months of "medical treatment?
"After the baby was born, it took 6 months of medical treatment for her breasts to reduce back to their normal size."
Of course, what we all want to know is: HOW much did they grow?
How can we believe this kind of reporting without any kind of photographic evidence?
Imagine them badboys dangling in your face, WOW awesome...
Not just hanging but squirting in your face!!
Use a bib!
Bloody typical! The previous posters all add comments along the lines of "Oo-er! F'nar, f'nar!" I bet it was pretty painful (and bloody embarrassing) for the woman.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?