Also in this week's column: Why do some people have three nipples? Why is it absolutely impossible to sneeze with your eyes open? Why do we open our mouths to yawn properly? Is it true that a woman's breasts can grow enormously overnight? Asked by Kumari Issar of Mumbai, India Gigantomastia is the condition in which a woman …
Why why why?
Did they check with her husband to see if he was happy with this 6 months of "medical treatment?
"After the baby was born, it took 6 months of medical treatment for her breasts to reduce back to their normal size."
Of course, what we all want to know is: HOW much did they grow?
How can we believe this kind of reporting without any kind of photographic evidence?
Imagine them badboys dangling in your face, WOW awesome...
Not just hanging but squirting in your face!!
Use a bib!
Bloody typical! The previous posters all add comments along the lines of "Oo-er! F'nar, f'nar!" I bet it was pretty painful (and bloody embarrassing) for the woman.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?