In general, you are not allowed to discriminate against the physically disabled in the workplace. When one thinks of a job in software development, however, one conjures up the image of programmers building applications or writing code in front of a computer screen - tasks apparently relying on good vision. So what must it be …
Well done to Erudine. Going out of their way to accomodate for people with disabilities, rather then just dismissing them at interviews like most employers would do (and must of done, considering 6months worth of interviews!) There needs to be more companies out there like that, who care about staff and not just profits, and who do help those who have special needs and requirements.
...Now to convince my boss I need a 52 inch plasma for work...
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack