Also in this week's column: Can you really see the Great Wall of China from the Moon? Are secretive people more or less healthy? How far can the naked eye see? What is Alice in Wonderland syndrome? Asked by Sheena Roberts of Dublin, Ireland Alice in Wonderland syndrome (AWS) is a neurological condition where a person …
I use to experience this "syndrome" when I was young. It usually accompanied growing pains.
The spacial distortion was very strange, and if I closed my eyes It seemed like I was an enormous being in a very small world. I wouldn't really liken it to hallucinations, as it's not you're eyes which report the trickery.
I had some Guinness in Rhodesia once that cam to us vis South Africa by boat and I experienced EXACTLY the same effect
( : ( : peter
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM