Also in this week's column: Can you really see the Great Wall of China from the Moon? Are secretive people more or less healthy? How far can the naked eye see? What is Alice in Wonderland syndrome? Asked by Sheena Roberts of Dublin, Ireland Alice in Wonderland syndrome (AWS) is a neurological condition where a person …
I use to experience this "syndrome" when I was young. It usually accompanied growing pains.
The spacial distortion was very strange, and if I closed my eyes It seemed like I was an enormous being in a very small world. I wouldn't really liken it to hallucinations, as it's not you're eyes which report the trickery.
I had some Guinness in Rhodesia once that cam to us vis South Africa by boat and I experienced EXACTLY the same effect
( : ( : peter
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...