Also in this week's column: Can you really see the Great Wall of China from the Moon? Are secretive people more or less healthy? How far can the naked eye see? What is Alice in Wonderland syndrome? Asked by Sheena Roberts of Dublin, Ireland Alice in Wonderland syndrome (AWS) is a neurological condition where a person …
I use to experience this "syndrome" when I was young. It usually accompanied growing pains.
The spacial distortion was very strange, and if I closed my eyes It seemed like I was an enormous being in a very small world. I wouldn't really liken it to hallucinations, as it's not you're eyes which report the trickery.
I had some Guinness in Rhodesia once that cam to us vis South Africa by boat and I experienced EXACTLY the same effect
( : ( : peter
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun