The organisation that oversees the SD memory card standard announced the SD High Capacity (SDHC) format back in January, but it's taken the best part of eleven months for cards based on the specification to make it to market. There have been a fair few announcements of SDHC products, particularly in Japan, but the first to …
Odd, I've had a 4GB card in my Canon camera since September. They've been available and in stock from online retailers since early summer, I first started following the prices in June.
Not from major suppliers like Sandisk, but they've been around and are getting good reviews. The only bad reviews I've seen were by people who didn't make sure their devices would actually work with 4G cards before buying a card.
and it's a really cute gadget, too
the micromate is too cool to be believed. i've not yet used my 4gb card, but i've used the reader and it's super!
it's like you go with your dvd in yorpocket
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung