Leather, a material that calls to mind, at one extreme, Diana Rigg, tight thigh-length boots, the crack of the whip and, at the other, well-worn sofas, ancient libraries and the air of long-faded wealth. Somewhere in between sits Asus' latest leather-covered laptop, the W6Fp... asus w6 leather-clad laptop Asus might like to …
Hmmm Looks like a Toshiba
Is it just me or does this like almost identical to a Toshiba M105 series (less leather of course). Same placement of most items!
A ferrari red notbook with tan leather?
Hmm, maybe they could do a combo with their Ferrari branded notebook? Ferrari red with tan leather would be nice, allthough you could probably never find it again in your car.. :-)
When you can buy a macbook pro for £1600 i wonder why youd want to buy this instead?? Macbook will run current games extremely well indeed, im playing NFS Carbon on it and it runs better than my P4 3.2ghz with a geforce 550 256mb.. and it looks a lot more gorgeous than this laptop does
go apple you know you want to and you can even run windows with bootcamp if you really must
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers