Also in this week's column: Is an artificial eye close to reality? Will sweets really rot your teeth? Does garlic ward off the common cold? Asked by Charli Tricase of Amherst, Massachusetts, USA Historically, garlic (Allium sativum) has been used as a folk medicine for at least 4,000 years. Cloves of garlic were found by …
Very interesting. Of course if you were to ask the South African Minister of Health, Dr. Manto Tshabalala-Msimang (also known as Dr. Beetroot) about it, she wouldl tell you that garlic (in combination with beetroot and potatoes) is an excelent treatment for HIV, better than anti-retrovirals even!
Does Parsley CURE Garlic Breath?
The correct question asked is "Does Parsley CURE Garlic Breath?"
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip