Also in this week's column: Is an artificial eye close to reality? Will sweets really rot your teeth? Does garlic ward off the common cold? Asked by Charli Tricase of Amherst, Massachusetts, USA Historically, garlic (Allium sativum) has been used as a folk medicine for at least 4,000 years. Cloves of garlic were found by …
Very interesting. Of course if you were to ask the South African Minister of Health, Dr. Manto Tshabalala-Msimang (also known as Dr. Beetroot) about it, she wouldl tell you that garlic (in combination with beetroot and potatoes) is an excelent treatment for HIV, better than anti-retrovirals even!
Does Parsley CURE Garlic Breath?
The correct question asked is "Does Parsley CURE Garlic Breath?"
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked