Also in this week's column: Is an artificial eye close to reality? Will sweets really rot your teeth? Does garlic ward off the common cold? Asked by Charli Tricase of Amherst, Massachusetts, USA Historically, garlic (Allium sativum) has been used as a folk medicine for at least 4,000 years. Cloves of garlic were found by …
Very interesting. Of course if you were to ask the South African Minister of Health, Dr. Manto Tshabalala-Msimang (also known as Dr. Beetroot) about it, she wouldl tell you that garlic (in combination with beetroot and potatoes) is an excelent treatment for HIV, better than anti-retrovirals even!
Does Parsley CURE Garlic Breath?
The correct question asked is "Does Parsley CURE Garlic Breath?"
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great