Also in this week's column: Is an artificial eye close to reality? Will sweets really rot your teeth? Does garlic ward off the common cold? Asked by Charli Tricase of Amherst, Massachusetts, USA Historically, garlic (Allium sativum) has been used as a folk medicine for at least 4,000 years. Cloves of garlic were found by …
Very interesting. Of course if you were to ask the South African Minister of Health, Dr. Manto Tshabalala-Msimang (also known as Dr. Beetroot) about it, she wouldl tell you that garlic (in combination with beetroot and potatoes) is an excelent treatment for HIV, better than anti-retrovirals even!
Does Parsley CURE Garlic Breath?
The correct question asked is "Does Parsley CURE Garlic Breath?"
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook