Plonk a Sparkle card based on Nvidia's GeForce 8800 GTS graphics chip next to its bigger brother, the GeForce 8800 GTX - reviewed here - and you can quickly spot a couple of differences. The GTS is visibly shorter than the GTX - 23cm against 24cm - and it has a single six-pin PCI Express power connector sticking off the end, …
Please, please, please could you stop to consider just how many red-green colour-blind people there are out there? Mine isn't severe, but there's just no way I can compare the silly little blobs of colour that are the "key" to the diagram with the chart above. I mean, what the hell is wrong with red, yellow, black and blue for crying out loud?!
A significant proportion (roughly 7%) of the male population and about 0.5% of the female population are colour-blind. Have a heart, please...
And go look at www.vischeck.com to see how your charts look to someone with red-green colour-blindness!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE