FIRST VOICE No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; SECOND VOICE Ahem. Hold on there, Richard. Wrong script. FIRST VOICE I do beg your pardon. My mistake. I thought you were Jeff …
A taste of culture
Thanks Verity for a great read. It's best heard with the voices in the head. I particularly liked that one-liner "Ianto Jones. I've got a Cyberlady in my wardrobe." Noone could be more plaintive.
Aah ... if only I'd had a voice like R Burton, I could have done voice-overs for /Horizon/, with or without the science.
Read it again tomorrow, it's that good!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill