FIRST VOICE No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; SECOND VOICE Ahem. Hold on there, Richard. Wrong script. FIRST VOICE I do beg your pardon. My mistake. I thought you were Jeff …
A taste of culture
Thanks Verity for a great read. It's best heard with the voices in the head. I particularly liked that one-liner "Ianto Jones. I've got a Cyberlady in my wardrobe." Noone could be more plaintive.
Aah ... if only I'd had a voice like R Burton, I could have done voice-overs for /Horizon/, with or without the science.
Read it again tomorrow, it's that good!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS