FIRST VOICE No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; SECOND VOICE Ahem. Hold on there, Richard. Wrong script. FIRST VOICE I do beg your pardon. My mistake. I thought you were Jeff …
A taste of culture
Thanks Verity for a great read. It's best heard with the voices in the head. I particularly liked that one-liner "Ianto Jones. I've got a Cyberlady in my wardrobe." Noone could be more plaintive.
Aah ... if only I'd had a voice like R Burton, I could have done voice-overs for /Horizon/, with or without the science.
Read it again tomorrow, it's that good!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix