Review Let's suppose you're a City high-flyer and you want a computer for your Docklands loft. Or perhaps you're a hip and happening teenager who wants to watch TV and use the internet in the privacy of your bedroom. Maybe you're a student who has moved away from home and you don't have the space to house a TV and a PC. …
A better choice for less money
An Apple 24-inch iMac costs 50 quid less.
You get a much larger screen, faster CPU, better operating system.
What's so special about this? Even *Apple* hardware is cheeper! For the same price as this machine you could get a 24" iMac with a 2.16Ghz processor, a better graphics card, and an eyeTV.
It just doesn't seem to stack up at all.
Less for more
Sony PCs, combining the price of Apple, the innovation & security of Microsoft, the reliability of HP, and the support of Dell. A winning combination, all around. Do people actually still buy from them?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world+dog with SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call