Review Let's suppose you're a City high-flyer and you want a computer for your Docklands loft. Or perhaps you're a hip and happening teenager who wants to watch TV and use the internet in the privacy of your bedroom. Maybe you're a student who has moved away from home and you don't have the space to house a TV and a PC. …
A better choice for less money
An Apple 24-inch iMac costs 50 quid less.
You get a much larger screen, faster CPU, better operating system.
What's so special about this? Even *Apple* hardware is cheeper! For the same price as this machine you could get a 24" iMac with a 2.16Ghz processor, a better graphics card, and an eyeTV.
It just doesn't seem to stack up at all.
Less for more
Sony PCs, combining the price of Apple, the innovation & security of Microsoft, the reliability of HP, and the support of Dell. A winning combination, all around. Do people actually still buy from them?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON