Our chums down at SecurityFocus recently warned that Google's new Code Search facility could allow developers' open source repositories to be "easily mined, allowing attackers to target programs that are likely to be flawed". A chilling warning, to be sure. However, we have just been made aware that code search engines could be …
Life imitates art...
Reminds me of an old episode of 'Meet Joe Bloggs':
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion