As I write this, I'm on the Eurostar train, just returning from O'Reilly's OSCon (Open Source Conference) in Brussels. Some fascinating insights there; and even my own talk generated some interesting discussion. Some of the delegates, including O'Reilly himself, are promoting opensource ideas going beyond software and into …
Documentation Severely Lacking
"So for the first time you have a more than just the source code and a handful of ad-hoc materials to help upgrade your LAMP and application server skills!"
Very true! The Apache web server is very powerful and extensible however when I first came to implement a module I found the documentation seriously lacking for anything but the basic cases.
PHP 5 Module
We demonstrated the loading of the PHP 5 module in the PHP/DB2 article.
# For PHP 5
LoadModule php5_module "C:/PHP/php5apache2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64