Also in this week's column: Why are people so often in denial? Can your hair turn white as a result of shock? What is the difference between a virus and a bacterium? Can flossing your teeth prevent a heart attack? Asked by Ginger Whitlam of Adelaide, Australia Ask your physician about this one, not a mere anthropologist. …
Health of the wallet more of a link than helth of the gums?
Just a thought - but seeing as dentist treatment is so expensive, those who are able to look after their teeth and gums by regular visits to the dentist will also be those people who have more money available to spend on "good" food such as fresh fruit and veg.
Surely that's going to have a larger impact on the health of people?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS