Also in this week's column: Why are people so often in denial? Can your hair turn white as a result of shock? What is the difference between a virus and a bacterium? Can flossing your teeth prevent a heart attack? Asked by Ginger Whitlam of Adelaide, Australia Ask your physician about this one, not a mere anthropologist. …
Health of the wallet more of a link than helth of the gums?
Just a thought - but seeing as dentist treatment is so expensive, those who are able to look after their teeth and gums by regular visits to the dentist will also be those people who have more money available to spend on "good" food such as fresh fruit and veg.
Surely that's going to have a larger impact on the health of people?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen