Also in this week's column: Can flossing your teeth prevent a heart attack? Can your hair turn white as a result of shock? What is the difference between a virus and a bacterium? Why are people so often in denial? Asked by Ron James of Manchester, UK In the psychological sense, denial is a defense mechanism in which a …
So much for an interesting article...
Everything was fine until the global warming brainwashing...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Review Amazon Fire Phone: What's MISSING... and why it WON'T set the world alight