Also in this week's column: Can flossing your teeth prevent a heart attack? Can your hair turn white as a result of shock? What is the difference between a virus and a bacterium? Why are people so often in denial? Asked by Ron James of Manchester, UK In the psychological sense, denial is a defense mechanism in which a …
So much for an interesting article...
Everything was fine until the global warming brainwashing...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders